Our innovative team of workforce planners and expert facilitators are practiced in the use of a range of methodologies such as Action Learning and Applied Research, Appreciative Inquiry, Coaching and Mentoring, Creative Idea Generation, Communities of Practice, Idea and Mind Mapping, Knowledge Management, Problem and Project Based Learning, Networking, Scenario Planning, Stakeholder Engagement and Strengths Based Approaches.
Our highly skilled team of planners and partners bring strong expertise to each assignment inclusive of:
- Skills in facilitation, professional development, coaching and mentoring, project management and quality assurance
- Stakeholder/industry consultation and communication skills working with employers and enterprises, Registered Training Organisations, government and intermediaries
- Experience in the rural and remote locations, for example across the Northern Territory in Australia
- High level of expertise in managing the intersection of Vocational Education and Training with Workforce Planning and Workforce Development, including skills development and using Training Packages, capability /competency framework design, skills profiling, training needs analysis, workforce attraction and gap closing strategies
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL) professional development, model design and system review, action research
- Independent contact centre health check reviews, facilitate future proofing workshops, advice on contact centre green field site establishment, re-location, consolidation, and industry action research including teleworking and working from home
- Understanding of the implementation and evaluation of government policy initiatives
- Track record and experience in the provision of workforce planning demographics, workforce forecasting, gap analysis, the use of diagnostic tools and support materials as foundations for government interventions
- Workforce development strategy design, facilitation and review skills
- An in-depth understanding of the issues facing Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s), ways to health check performance and practical tools for strategic and business planning.
The team is led by our experienced Head Workforce Planner, Wendy Perry.