Pitch with Power
Go beyond the elevator pitch and create the perfect starting point to begin lasting and trustful conversations that will help you sell and build better business relationships. Perhaps you have heard that the first impression is crucial, you may have even discovered that at many networking events you end up listening to an elevator pitch, deliver yours, exchange business cards but at the end of the night you go home and wonder if the effort will ever pay off?
In this 3 hour session you will learn how to attract positive attention to get yourself, your products and your company, without people feeling like you just pitched to them. You will learn skills that will prepare you for your next pitch whether it be 30 seconds, a few minutes or a longer presentation to a packed out room.
Like the testimonials from past participants you will:
- Be more engaged with the people you contact which will lead to more sales and profit;
- Stand out from the crowd and get your customers ‘on the hook‘;
- Know how to build rapport and trust in business relationships right from the beginning;
- Sell your product and company in a more authentic, confident and flexible way;
- Be more relaxed and results will require less effort because you will get rid of bad habits that hinder your communication; and
- Learn to quickly and easily to create some of the best sales and engagement tools with only a little effort and next to no capital outlay.
“Beyond the elevator pitch session really improved my capability in pitching! From the short course we were able to prove our results really scaled up – by 50%!”
“During my work and during my schooling I had done a lot of public speaking but doing the pitch training has completely changed the way I think about public speaking and what I want to get out of it. It was a real transformative experience, so I feel greatly empowered to influence people in a way that I never thought was possible!”
“The workshop has been really powerful. I thought that I knew about pitching. I watched it on YouTube and thought, you have the full knowledge about how to do it but it’s not that easy. The course gave us some pointers on how to do it properly. This gave us the basic foundation that we can use in the future to address any audience that we may encounter. The course was very fantastic and very useful for me.”
Facilitated by Scott Perry, Solution Facilitator at Perry Logic, Venture Dorm champion, award winning entrepreneur, inventor, pitch coach and speaker.
For further information contact Scott on 0400 096 511 or Scottperry73@gmail.com.
Investment: $55.00 incl GST/person, up to 25 people (minimum 12 people)