In this intensive three hour workshop you will learn how to optimise your business growth through partnerships. You will be equipped with a systematic approach to developing effective partnerships with all stakeholders.
You will be given tools, processes and strategies for developing those relationships with industry and employers, including work placements and meeting industry needs in both the short and long term.
With examples of good practice agreements and templates you will be able to benchmark your approach and identify your specific action plan to powerful partnerships with employers and industry.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Make connections with employers and industry
- Target industry partnerships
- Use tools and apply successful models for powerful partnerships
- Structure work placements to benefit employers and students
- Identify enterprise and industry workforce development needs that a partnership may address
Investment: Quote available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.