Looking for relevant and practical professional development and engaging conference presenters? Any of these NEW topics interest you?
- A Broader View of Client Workforce Development
- An Introduction to Innovative Workforce Management
- Building Competency Frameworks to Measure Workforce Capability
- Developing a Workforce Plan in 5 Easy Steps
- Engaging Employers, Stakeholders and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Future Service Provision
- Give Your Organisation a Health Check or Give your charity a business check
- How to Develop a Skills Profile
- Organisational Development – what every CEO, HR and VET professional must know
- Regional Workforce Planning
- Training Needs Analysis
- Work Life Balance – An Introduction
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) Extreme Make-over
- Teleworking and Working at Home
- What’s in your Innovation Toolkit?
- Workforce Development and Planning in Practice
NB. Check out the info on customisation
Supporting tools and resources including:
- NBN Enabled Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) – Assess Your Capability; and
- Workforce Planner Self-evaluation
Interested? YES, then read about the details of the topics, send an email to email@example.com with your pick and mix list or specific focus area and we’ll come back to discuss what you want, a brief proposal and possible dates. Thank you!
PS. join the Workforce Planning Tools LinkedIn Group for links, tips and hints.