Increasingly you are being asked to provide evidence of demand for jobs and skills that are linked to your contracts, funding and proposals as well as your programs and services, and that reach specific outcomes and targets.
So how do you,
- Make sense of the data on business and industry (I), major projects and regional trends?
- Analyse demographics (D) information?
- Know who you should partner (P) with?
- Examine your client (C) profile?
Marry all 4 areas to identify opportunities for new products and services, develop engagement and support strategies, and provide crucial evidence demonstrating how you can meet demand now and into the future?
Workforce BluePrint has developed a methodology and a process to help you quickly and simply understand the industry (I), demographics (D), partners (P) and your client (C) profile resulting in engagement (E), and support (S) strategies, this is what is looks like:
A skills profile (SP) that details foundation skills, transferable skills and industry specific skills plus a competitor analysis (CA) are options you may want to include.
– Action research and collection of data for the specified regions, Local Government Areas (LGA’s) or Employment Service Areas (ESA’s)from a range of national, state/territory, local, major projects, regional and industry sources covering industry workforce demand and social demographics
– Analysis of your client profile for the location/s
– Comparison of industry workforce demand profile and social demographics with your client profile
– Identification of themes in the data and validation of analysis with team members working across the specific locations to value add with local intelligence
– Partnership map development with local team members
– Option of skills profile and/or competitor analysis
– Development of an action plan with priorities, engagement and support strategies and validation by team members
– Documentation of the whole process so it is repeatable and can be used across your organisation and at other locations/regions.
Outputs per region or location may include:
– Industry and business workforce profile
– Social demographics
– Partnership map
– Client profile
– Skills profile
– Competitor analysis
– Report and action plan
Get the evidence you need for your business case, tender submission, funding allocations, new program or workforce plan.
Send an email to email@example.com with the various components that you are interested in – I, D, P, C, SP and/or CA.