Workforce BluePrint has extensive experience in writing workforce plans and designing workforce development strategies, managing projects for teams, enterprises and organisations, governments, clusters and networks, industry sectors, communities and regions.
Focusing on strategic goals and outcomes, Workforce BluePrint applies a workforce implications lens to determine priority issues for the current workforce and into the future.
For examples of projects in Vocational Education and Training and Contact Centre Consultancy go to WPAA.
- Advice and professional development on national workforce planning and development issues and solutions, strengthening industry-institute linkages, working models of partnerships, mentoring programs for Maldives and Bhutan including review and development of the National Human Resource Development Strategic Roadmap
- Design of workforce plans and workforce development strategies, skills profiles and competency frameworks, one-on-one and group coaching and mentoring for various clients across Australia in the Agriculture, Banking and Finance, Building and Construction, Civil Construction, Community Services, Contact Centre, Defence, Disability, Education, Employment Services, Energy, Events, Food and Wine, Government (Local, State/Territory, Commonwealth), Health, Higher Education, Manufacturing, Mining and Resources, Small Business, Telecommunications, Tourism, Vocational Education and Training (VET), and Water sectors
- Development of The Workforce Plan Tool, online shop, webinars and workshops and training in the use of workforce planning and development tools including Skillsbook
- Project manager for South Australian Health and Community Services Skills Board, Industry System Change, Skills for workforce planning and development in Aged Care, 2012-13
- Project manager for Local Government Learning Solutions, Industry System Change, Skills for workforce planning and development, 2012-13
- Project manager for ACPET’s vStream NBN E-learning project, 2012
- Evidence based application writing for Registered Training Organisations applying for Skills for All and the South Australian Training Awards
- Consultant for the design and development of Ergon Energy’s Capability Framework, 2011-2012
- Regional skills profiling for Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu and KI Regional Development Australia, 2011
- Facilitator, coach and mentor for the South Australian Local Government Workforce Planning Project, Local Government Association South Australia
- Project management of the WorkLife Balance Innovations Project for SafeWork SA including facilitation of Masterclasses and Tool Design, 2011
- Project management of the South Australian Contact Centre Survey for ATA and the Department of Trade and Economic Development, 2011
- Facilitation of the Women into Defence and Resources Industries (WiDRI) Community of Practice, 2011
- Development of regional workforce plans and client analysis for Job Service Australia and Disability Employment Service providers, 2011
- Research for the Kangaroo Island Business and Workforce Profile, Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu and KI Regional Development Australia, 2011
- Facilitation of a Workforce Management Program sponsored by Enterprise Connect including a Workforce Re-engineering network, 3 levels of workshops, coaching and mentoring, 2010
- Facilitation and project management of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Skillsbook™ Training for DFEEST Career Development Centres, June 2010
- Facilitator for the Building Business Capability Program for the Department of Trade and Economic Development including workshops & one-on-one consultancy visits, 2009-2010
- Facilitator for the Public Sector Workforce Development Group developing a workforce plan for 43 000 people, Department of Education Queensland, 2009-10
- Facilitator of the Workforce Architects Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Professional Development Programs for workforce planning and development practitioners and organisations, 2009-current
- Facilitator for Workforce Development & Planning Workshops for the Community Services Sector via Northern Territory Council of Social Services (NTCOSS), 2008-09
- Consultancy, advice, professional development and RPL system design for Registered Training Organisations around Australia, ongoing.