Do you want to:
- create more employers, entrepreneurs and jobs?
- encouraged diversity, empowerment and youth engagement?
- fix current workforce gaps?
- improve collaboration, innovation and productivity?
- influence education providers and systems on employer needs, entrepreneurship and industry requirements?
- match employees and graduates skills and experience with jobs?
- understand future workforce demand?
Whether it is one or more of these workforce problems, Workforce BluePrint works with organisations, projects, industry sectors, regions and countries, to address issues, develop a workforce plan and implement practical solutions. Importantly a workforce plan takes stock of where you are now, where you want to be and identifies the gaps. It helps you to address issues at this time and to know what workforce you want into the future using a simple, systematised approach to workforce planning called TAKE ACTION.
Developing 21st Century Workforces with a focus on planning for growth, future jobs and capabilities, employer and industry engagement; and World-class Vocational Education Training (VET/TVET) systems is Workforce BluePrint’s vision. Mostly we solve workforce problems both here and now, as well as into the future, with workforce development strategies bridging the gap between the current and future workforce. These solutions may include Employer and Industry Engagement; Skills for Economic Growth; Employee or Student Engagement; Training Needs Analysis; 21st Century Capabilities; VET System Design and Implementation; Workforce Planning and Development; and Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship.
Take the opportunity to explore the programs, resources, services and tools facilitated by Workforce BluePrint and partners including:
- Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Career, Skills and Training Resources
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Delegation Hosting in Australia and Overseas
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Future Jobs and Skills
- Global Workforce Architects Program
- Growth Hacking Cities and Towns
- Public Speaking and Conferences
- Real World Learning Experiences like the #RealDayOut
- Skills Profiling and Training Needs Analysis with competencies and xAPI
- TVET International Opportunities
- 21st Century Capabilities and Careers Program
- Workforce Plan Generator™ that you can licence
- Workforce Planning and Development Projects
Thank you for visiting this website and there are a number of ways to keep in touch:
- Connect on LinkedIn – Wendy Perry then join the Australian VET Leaders Group and/or the Workforce Planning Tools Group
- Follow Workforce BluePrint on Facebook and Twitter, and Wendy Perry on Twitter for live tweets
- Subscribe to the blogs – people tell us, “As always your information is exceptionally up to date and of fantastic value!” so enter your email address and hit subscribe.
You might be thinking about making contact so please feel free to send an email or call on mobile as collaboration, partnerships and relationships are key.
Wendy Perry, Managing Director, Workforce BluePrint
+61 416 150 491 | +61 8387 9800
PO Box 838, HAPPY VALLEY, SOUTH AUSTRALIA 5159
From school education to higher education, vocational education and training (VET) and international education, action research from employers and industry about current and future jobs, informs the 21st Century Capability Framework and innovative programs provided in Australia and around the world.
If you are an education provider, looking to offer immersive learning experiences where students work on real world problems, meet employers, entrepreneurs, government agencies and industry representatives, and build networks, let’s chat.
PS. Join the Australian VET Leaders LinkedIn group for the latest local news and subscribe to the VET blog for TVET International directions.
The digital and technological divide between employee skills and employer needs continues to grow. When we talk of today’s skill needs, it’s in a global context. The skills gap is
RDM Group, UK-based autonomous transport company, has chosen Adelaide for its Asia-Pacific HQ. The world-class Tonsley Innovation District will be RDM’s base, with the long-term plan to ‘create a bespoke
Have you ever had an experience that takes a little while to digest? An experience with some many wonderful things that it can be challenging to know where to start?
Germany is a world leader in TVET reform and progress. It’s always been an important part of the education system in Germany. In 2014 alone, over half a million students
Rapid economic development is on Myanmar’s horizon. Experts have predicted an 8.4% annual GDP growth for the nation this year – a ground-breaking growth rate, up from 5.9% in 2011.
Education, vocational training, and life skills are what Ecuador needs to thrive, according to the World Economic Forum. All Ecuadorians must have 21st century skills to succeed in their fast-evolving